Followers

5 Nov 2013

Salam Maal Hijrah 1435







Salam Maal Hijrah 1435H!

Kita sudah kembali ke bulan Muharam, tahun yang baru.

Happy New Year to all Muslims in the world.



Azam tahun baru Makbed ... MAsih menggunakan azam tahun lepas.
Though some of it were achieved, but there are more to be achieved.


I really have no idea to write right now. I wish all you have all the strength and perseverance in order to achieve success. Don't ever give up.

So much thing going on. But, trust me, I am fine. I will always be. Just pushing myself to look at thing differently from now on.

And, I should be more forgiving.

Pray for me , friends. I love you all.




Oh, Makbed The Journal akan direnovate. Hehehehe... So, takpela takde update kejap ye. Ngehngehngeh~



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram

Instagram